We have our final youth group meeting of the school year on Sunday, June 6th, 2021. The plan is to meet at the West River Camp (5100 Chalk Point Rd, West River, MD) from 5-7pm on Sunday evening. We are hoping to have field games, followed by a pot luck gathering. Please RSVP and include the number of people that will be attending, that will help for planning purposes.
- we plan to meet the 2nd & 4th Sundays from 7-8:30PM at the church (starting on 9/8).….all “regular” meetings will be from 7-8:30pm at the church
- 11/15 (Friday), a lock-in at the church
- 12/7 assist at Plaster’s Happy Life Happy Hour
- 12/8 normal meeting
- 12/15 Country Home visit – elder group home on Rt. 2.
- 1/12 normal meeting
- 1/24 Friday – Parent Dinner
- 1/26 normal meeting
- 2/9 normal meeting
- 2/23 normal meeting
- 2/28-3/1 – MANIDOKAN RETREAT! – we’ll need chaperones; cost $100/pp
- 3/15 normal meeting
- 3/29 normal meeting
- 4/5 Seder Meal (Palm Sunday)
- 4/19, 5/3, 5/17 and 5/31 normal meetings
- 6/14 Tentative final meeting of the year at West River Camp. Cookout & activities
Our youth group consists of children in middle school through high school. They meet the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. 7-8:30 PM.