Youth Group will meet this Fall EVERY OTHER SUNDAY NIGHT 7-8:30 PM
- we are still working to transition to the GroupMe app….if you are unable to download/access our youth group via that app, please let me know and I’ll add your cell number or email…..also, the hope is to include any kids with cell numbers/email addresses (to encourage independence and responsibility a bit more!), so please send me your kids information as well and I will make sure that they are added to the list…..I will send a message right after this email, so if you don’t get one via text/the GroupMe app, you know that I haven’t properly inputted you or you haven’t properly downloaded the app!
- we plan to meet every other week from 7-8:30PM at the church (starting on 9/8).…this means our next few meetings will be 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, etc…..all “regular” meetings will be from 7-8:30pm at the church
- 11/15 (Friday), we plan to have a lock-in at the church…..this would be a roughly 6PM Friday to 8AM Saturday event….kids bring sleeping bags and camp out in the fellowship hall…..we would have games and a devotional time on Friday evening, as well as a movie…..my hope is to have a fundraiser of some kind to raise money for a cause of their choice, as well as to have them design t-shirts for the group
- 12/8 normal meeting
- 12/15 Country Home visit – early to mid afternoon – elder group home on Rt. 2. We plan taking a craft to deliver to the residents
- 1/12 normal meeting
- 1/17 Friday – Parent Dinner
- 1/26 normal meeting
- 2/9 normal meeting
- 2/28-3/1 – MANIDOKAN RETREAT! – we’ll need chaperones; cost $100/pp
Our youth group consists of children in middle school through high school. They meet the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. 7-8:30 PM.
For more information about youth ministry you can call Andy Thornton at 410-867-9654 or email us at email@example.com.